We transform Particle Simulation Technology
Cutting-edge techniques to accelerate the preparation, visualisation and analysis of particle simulation data
Better Simulations, Better Decisions
Particle Analytics offers disruptive technology that accelerates the preparation, visualisation and analysis of the simulation of particles and industrial bulk material solids.
Our ground breaking, post processing analytics software, IOTA, with its built in Coarse Graining algorithm delivers results to which the marketplace has never before had access.
Simulations can be very time consuming to run. Most solutions require a high level of expertise to operate as well as extensive computational power to run the simulations.
Many are simply unable to offer the advanced analysis needed to easily and effectively interpret complex simulation data which means the results produced are more vulnerable to error. Questionable results can lead to poor decision making and greater design risk.
The Particle Analytics IOTA product enables customers to carry out more advanced and complex industrial scale simulation analytics than they can do with their existing simulation software alone.
Advanced analytics provide greater insight into simulation behaviour, improving decision making and reducing costs. Faster simulations mean companies save time on design and prototyping and can get products to market more quickly at a much reduced cost.
Providing Simulation Intelligence
Our technology allows you to move to the next level in industrial scale simulations, while maintaining your current simulation software. It doesn’t matter what software you use, we integrate with the major commercial and open-source software solutions:
- Fast preparation and results analysis saves time on simulation-based design processes – analyses take hours not days
- Advanced analysis and visualisation of simulation results delivers better decisions
- Easy to use user interface ensures results are easier to understand, reducing the need for specialist expertise to operate and interpret the simulation data
- Sector-specific capabilities support a wide a range of different applications and processes
- State of the art technology means much less computational power is needed to run simulations
- Setup is fast. Integration with common commercial and open-source software solutions means that no new simulation platforms are required.