We transform and accelerate DEM Technology
Cutting-edge technology to accelerate the preparation, visualisation and analysis of Discrete Element Method (DEM) simulation data of particles and industrial bulk solids
Better Simulations, Better Decisions
Particle Analytics offers disruptive technology that accelerates the preparation, visualisation and analysis of Discrete Element Method (DEM) simulation of particles and industrial bulk material solids.
Advanced analytics provide greater insight into simulation behaviour, improving decision making and reducing costs. Faster simulations mean companies save time on design and prototyping and can get products to market more quickly at a much reduced cost.
Used across a number of industries, our software reduces the time needed for DEM simulations from days to hours.
Providing Simulation Intelligence
Our technology allows you to move to the next level in industrial scale simulations, while maintaining your current DEM software. It doesn’t matter what DEM software you use, we integrate with the major commercial and open-source software solutions:
- Fast preparation and results analysis saves time on simulation-based design processes – analyses take hours not days
- Advanced analysis and visualisation of DEM results delivers better decisions
- Easy to use user interface ensures results are easier to understand, reducing the need for specialist expertise to operate and interpret the simulation data
- Sector-specific capabilities support a wide a range of different applications and processes
- State of the art technology means much less computational power is needed to run simulations
- Setup is fast. Integration with common commercial and open-source DEM software solutions means that no new simulation platforms are required.